- NASA Worldview
- Interactive interface for browsing full-resolution, global, daily satellite images.
- NASA Earthdata Data Pathfinders
- Data Pathfinders guide users through the process of selecting application-specific datasets and learning how to use them through intuitive tools, facilitating equal and open access to the breadth of NASA Earth science data. The pathfinders are intended to familiarize users with and provide direct links to the applicable, commonly-used datasets across NASA’s Earth science data collections. After getting started here, there are numerous NASA resources that can help develop one’s skills further.
- Polar Orbit Principle Video
NASA DAACs (Distributed Active Archive Centers) -
The Distributed Active Archive Centers (DAACs) have been selected by NASA to process, archive and distribute Earth Observing System (EOS) and related data. They also provide a full range of support to global change researchers.
- ASDC (Atmospheric Science Data Center)
- ASF (Alaska Satellite Facility)
- CDDIS (Crustal Dynamics Data Information System)
- GES DISC (Goddard Earth Sciences Data and Information Services Center)
- GHRC (Global Hydrometeorology Resource Center)
- LAADS (Level-1 and Atmosphere Archive and Active Distribution System)
- LP DAAC (Land Processes)
- NSIDC (National Snow and Ice Data Center)
- OB.DAAC (Ocean Biology)
- ORNL DAAC (Biogeochemical Dynamics)
- PO.DAAC (Physical Oceanography)
- SEDAC (SocioEconomic Data and Applications Center)
- Agriculture and Water Resources Data Pathfinder
- NASA Satellite Instruments Relevant for Agricultural Applications
Climate & Resilience
Health & Air Quality
- Satellite Imagery
- Fires & Smoke
- Aerosols & PM
- Trace Gases
- Model-Satellite Intercomparisons
- Earthdata Pathfinders:
- NASA Health and Air Quality Applied Sciences Team (HAQAST)
- Goddard Air Quality Page
- Fire Information for Resource Management System (FIRMS)
- NOAA Aerosol Watch
How do I access Soil Moisture Active Passive (SMAP) mission data?
SMAP radar data is only distributed by ASF and can be accessed here (registration is required for download). SMAP radar data can be analyzed using MapReady. Note: there is only 2.5 months of collected radar data.
Online Resource Guide
- Online Resource Guide - 2023
- This guide contains a full list of online ARSET trainings categorized by theme with descriptions and links.