Join us for a virtual Global Community (GloCo) Summit on renewable energy, sustainable buildings, and agroclimatology, hosted by the NASA Prediction Of Worldwide Energy Resources (POWER) Team, to help us celebrate the project’s 25th anniversary!
The POWER GloCo Summit is a free, virtual event held September 21-22, 2022, hosted by the NASA POWER Project Team. The event will take place from 11:00AM EST to 3:00PM EST each day. Stay up to date with GloCo information and agenda, and register for the event, at POWER’s GloCo Summit website: https://power.larc.nasa.gov/global-community-summit-2022/
At this event, attendees will:
- Learn about POWER’s latest enhancements to data product offerings and customized applications from the project’s scientists and developers.
- Help drive future enhancements from POWER’s community during our interactive feedback sessions.
- Engage with keynote speakers from the POWER community, specifically in the fields of renewable energy, sustainable infrastructure, and agroclimatology.
Submit a lightning talk! We are looking forward to featuring stories and use cases from our community, showcasing how you are applying POWER’s Data Access Viewer (DAV), Application Programming Interface (API), AWS Open Data Registry, and/or ArcGIS Image Services in your missions across the globe. We are offering the opportunity for users to present three-to-five-minute lightning talks.
Send an email to email@example.com with the information below by August 24th for a chance to present a lightning talk:
- Speaker/Company/Group Name
- Title of your presentation
- What community you would assign yourself to: “Renewable Energy”, “Sustainable Infrastructure”, “Agroclimatology”, or “Other” (describe)
- How are you using the POWER data products?
- How have POWER data products helped your mission?
More information, agenda, and registration for the event can be found at POWER’s GloCo Summit website.
The POWER team looks forward to celebrating POWER's 25th anniversary with the GloCo community.